Welcome Planksgiving Challengers!
It is that time of the year for our annual Thanks & Planks challenge.
Up for the Challenge, here is what you need to know
Planksgiving Rules and FAQ
- Planks-Giving begins November 1 and ends November 30th, 2021.
- Students need to fill out a Planks-Giving Challenge Hand Out in order to be eligible for the Plank-Off Contest and In House Raffle, but not the Social Media Challenge.
- Students must complete all 30 days of the Challenge which can be done at any location (Hot On Yoga studio, home, your hotel room on vacation, your in-laws house while visiting for Thanksgiving, ANYWHERE) in order to be eligible for the Plank-Off Contest and In House Raffle, but not the Social Media Challenge.
- The Plank must be a forearm plank on elbows and toes, NOT on hands or knees.
- There are 3 ways to win:
- Plank-Off Contest
- In House Raffle
- Social Media Challenge
- We will have the Official Plank-Off Contest to see who can hold the longest plank during the 8 am Inferno Hot Pilates class Saturday, December 4th at the beginning of class. We will have a 1st place Male and a 1st place Female winner. Winners will each receive a $100 credit towards retail or services at Hot On Yoga along with a first place T-shirt, and of course, a year’s worth of Bragging rights until November 2022!
- Anyone else who completes their Planks-Giving Challenge Hand Out, shows up for the Plank-Off, and can hold a 3 minute plank to qualify, is eligible for the In House Raffle. One winner will be drawn by random for an honorary prize of $50 credit towards retail or services at Hot On Yoga.
- In order to be entered into the Social Media Challenge, students need to submit a picture or video of themselves during the 30-day challenge to our Facebook or Instagram hashtag. The more you post, the more entries to the contest. Entries cannot have the same picture more than once and only one posting per Social Media site (FaceBook or Instagram) per day. One winner will receive a grand prize of $100 credit towards retail or services at Hot On Yoga.
- Winners will be announced Sunday, December 5th, 2021.
Click HERE to download the Planksgiving Challenge Hand outs