The plank is one of the best exercises for core conditioning, arm and shoulder strength, but it also works your glutes and hamstrings, supports proper posture, improves balance, calms the mind and relieves stress.
* Planksgiving begins November 1st and ends November 30th
* Students will complete a Planksgiving Challenge Card to participate; click on this link PlanksGiving-Card, print and fill out the 2nd page with all that your thankful for.
* Students must complete all 30 days of the challenge to be eligible for the raffle of prizes
* Their plank can be done at any location (Hot on Yoga, home, hotel room, in-laws house while visiting for Thanksgiving, ANYWHERE.)
* The Plank must be a forearm plank on their elbows and their toes, NOT on hands and/or knees.
* Students are encouraged to share their Planksgiving experience on social media with the hashtag #HOYplanksgiving
* We will host a Plank-Off Contest on Saturday, December 1st to see who can hold the longest plank. More details will be announced.
* 1st and 2nd place prizes will be awarded at the Plank-Off:
1st Place: Wellness Package
2nd Place: Mini Wellness Package
* Anyone else who successfully completes their Planksgiving Challenge card, will be entered into a raffle:
1st Place Drawing: Mat Towel and Hot on Yoga Water Bottle
2nd Place Drawing: Yoga Mat and Mat Towel
3rd Place Drawing: Hot on Yoga Water Bottle