WHAT WE OFFER
This stunning location in the Stoneybrook shopping center offers daily Hot 26 Series yoga classes and heated Power Vinyasa.
Address: 15504 Stoneybrook West Parkway, Suite 110, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Phone: 407.961.YOGA (9642)
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/hotonyogaorlando/
If you have used the Mindbody app in the past: then you already have an account and your passes will show. If they do not show, your expiration date may need to be adjusted. Email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may adjust accordingly.
If it is your first time using the Mindbody App: In order to use your account at Hot on Yoga Orlando, you just need to link it to your existing client profile in our software by sending a verification email through the “Settings” section of the app.
- In your app, go to the Settings icon located in the top right corner.
- Choose “Resend account confirmation email” then click “OK”. Now you will receive an email from MINDBODY.
- Open that email and click “Verify My Email”. Once you’ve clicked this, your email will be verified with any location you’ve been using a Mindbody account.
This will link your past packages that were purchased with us at the studio to your app account. Please reach out to us if you have any questions!
- As per government guidelines, ALL STUDENTS AND TEACHERS MUST WEAR A MASK BEFORE AND AFTER CLASS.
- Studio doors will be locked until 10 minutes prior to the scheduled class time. Since you are signing up online your spot in class is saved! All students must leave the yoga room within 10 minutes after class so that sanitization can be started (explained below in ‘sanitary measures’). Every student, new and old, is required to sign a new waiver upon your first class back.
- Tape is laid out in the yoga room indicating where to place your mat. These have been measured to be 6 feet apart from front to back and side to side. Please do not tamper with these placements. The teacher will have a designated area to teach from unless walking around to turn on/off lights and change temperature.
- If you preregister for a class and cannot make it, you must early cancel class at least 12 hours before class time through your Mindbody account, no fee. You must cancel before 12 hours of class or you will be automatically charged a $15 “No Show” fee to your account. This includes unlimited package holders. If you have a class package it will be deducted from there. So, please make sure to cancel your reservation if you are unable to attend class to avoid this charge. The reason for this charge is so that someone on the waiting list is able to come to class and we honor everyone’s time and yoga practice.
- There will be no mat rental, towel rental, or studio prop use. As of this time, we also will no longer offer the showers for use so that we can lessen the spread of germs.
- We will no longer be offering student mat storage. If you store your mat at our studio, please make an effort to take it home with you before July 1st. Should you not retrieve your mat before July 1st, it will be donated.
- Thank you for your understanding with all of our studio’s new requirements so that we may keep our community healthy!
- Students are asked to come into the studio no more than 10 minutes before the class start time. This precaution will help minimize close contact with others. We also ask that you please keep your gathering of community and friends outdoors before and after class so that there is no congregating in the lobby.
- We will provide sanitizer spray for door knobs and handles, etc that will be spread throughout the studio. Please do not relocate them. You are also encouraged to bring your own sanitizer spray if you have.
- After EVERY class the studio will be sanitized by staff. Including all high touch surfaces with a heightened attention to the studio floor. Our yoga room flooring is cleaned with a product that kills bacteria and viruses. Along with this, in between classes we will run a UV Germicidal Disinfectant Ultraviolet Lamp. **This lamp has a powerful 99% sterilization rate to kill bacteria and viruses within 15 minutes. In order for this to be run and effective, all students must leave the yoga room within 10 minutes after class because once turned on, this lamp emits very strong UVC light which causes skin and eye irritation.**
- Teachers will not be giving physical adjustments until further notice. It is for your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Stay tuned in to our verbal cues!
- As most of you know we use name cards for the Traditional Hot 26 practice. We will be discontinuing the use of them for now to eliminate one more point of potential contact.
*All classes are 60 minutes*
We use MindBodyOnline scheduling system. FOR THE CURRENT DAILY SCHEDULE, CLICK HERE
We use MindBody online software. To purchase a package or individual classes, click HERE.
Click ‘Sign Up’ next to your desired class to create an account and reserve your spot. If you have purchased a Groupon offer, YOU MUST EMAIL YOUR VOUCHER to email@example.com to redeem your Groupon. Please include your name, phone number so that we may set up your account. Upon arrival you must sign a waiver.
Click ‘Sign Up’ next to your desired class to login and reserve your spot.
At HOT On Yoga we offer quality yoga at an affordable price. We are committed to help you begin and continue your yoga practice. From drop-in to membership, we have a range of options to fit your individual needs. All yoga class package options and rates are non-refundable and non-transferable.
To purchase a gift card, click GIVE THE GIFT of YOGA.
Unlimited Packages – come as much as you want!
Auto Month – $95
User friendly; no minimum contract obligation, just 30 days notice to cancel. Registration fee for your first sign up ($40) is completely waived. This budget friendly package supports a robust practice while offering you flexibility when your life changes. Cancel anytime by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and the final charge will be prorated.
Annual Unlimited – $880.00
Averaging out to only $73 / month, it’s super easy to get your money’s worth out of this package. This package shows your commitment to a healthy lifestyle and to your studio. Come as much as you want for an entire year. You can even do multiple classes in a day, if you want to!
6 Month Unlimited – $480
Averaging out to $80 a month, this package offers a nice duration of unlimited classes for those who want to commit to a healthy lifestyle and support their awesome studio, while perhaps knowing that a family move is in the future.
3 Month Unlimited – $285.00
This package offers a nice amount of time for those who are committed to making a change happen. Three months of yoga can absolutely change your life…
1 Month Unlimited – $120
Amaze yourself; “Let’s see what I can accomplish in one month.”
Class Cards – classes valid for specified time
40 Class Share Pack – $360
At just $9 per class, you can travel in and out of town with no worries, because you have an entire year to use your classes. Even better, you can authorize family members to share these classes. This package works wells for traveling professionals and for busy families.
20 Class Share Pack – $220
This package saves you 30% off drop in rates, at only $11 / class. You have 6 months to use these classes, and can authorize family members to share them with.
10 Class Card – $120
This package works great for the individual that realistically make it to class one or two times per week. You will have a solid three months in which to use your classes, so you have lots of time and lots of savings from drop in rate.
5 Class Card – $70
It’s a mini commitment; you have 2 months to use up 5 classes. It makes check in quicker, and is a little easier on the bottom line.
Drop In Class – $15
Have a question about our rates and packages? Contact us email@example.com!